Reopening UpdatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Plainridge Park Casino. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Statement by Lance George, Vice President & General Manager on the Reopening of Plainridge Park Casino
“While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Massachusetts Gaming Commission, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All guests must enter through valet entrance.
- We will have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
- The installation of floor decals, plexiglass and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- The number of slot machines available will be limited.
- Banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, promotions, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited to Dunkin' Donuts, Smash Burger and Slice, and all food and beverage must be consumed in designated areas.
- Beverage service on the gaming floor will include water, coffee, soft drinks and beer only.
- Any beverage ordered while gaming must be consumed while seated at machine.
- Slacks, Flutie’s Sports Pub and Revolution Lounge will remain closed.
- The Gift Shop, Valet, Dark Horse Bar, Trackside and second floor will also be closed.
- Live racing resumed on July 5. The first-floor simulcast is open and the racing schedule can be found here.
Health & Safety
- Guests, Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their entry.
- Guests are expected to maintain social distancing.
- Slot machines will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- The property will be closed Monday through Friday from 2 a.m. to 7 a.m. for deep cleaning.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
In addition, the Governor’s guidelines for the Phase 3 opening of businesses apply, including:
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay home. Click here to view symptoms.
- Visitors traveling from states other than New England, New York, and New Jersey are expected to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Limit the size of your group to no more than six people.
- Practice social distancing and frequent hand washing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Per Governor Baker’s new rule, effective August 1, 2020 all visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet a travel order exemption, are required to:
- Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival, unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
- Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
Violations carry a $500 daily fine. Click here for more information on these new travel orders, including the list of lower-risk states, exemptions and other details.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.”
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 2 a.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 24 hours
We will close from 2 a.m. to 7 a.m. Monday through Friday for deep cleaning and sanitizing.
The number of slot machines available will be limited.
We will have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
All guests must enter through the valet entrance.
ID required for all guests upon entry.
Guests and Team Members are required to wear masks.
Temperature checks and CDC COVID-19 Questionnaire is required from all guests before entry.
Slack's Oyster House & Grill: Closed
Flutie's Sports Pub: Closed
Grab & Game: Open with limited menu
Daily: 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Slice: Open with limited menu
Sunday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Daily: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
All food must be eaten at the Food Court. Food will not be allowed on the gaming floor.
There will be limited beverage service (beer only) on the casino floor. If you order a beverage, you must remain seated; you many not walk the floor with a beverage in your hands.
The Gift Shop, Valet, Dark Horse Bar, Trackside and second floor will also be closed.
The first-floor simulcast is open and the racing schedule can be found here.
All live entertainment will remain suspended at this time.
Revolution Lounge will remain closed.