Tune in from anywhere to stream live racing video and replays.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid photo identification is required to sign up for mychoice®, to receive replacement cards and to redeem benefits or certificates.
- Employees of Penn National Gaming, Inc. and its subsidiaries are not eligible to participate.
- Penn National Gaming, Inc. and its subsidiaries will not be held responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Only the account holder is authorized to redeem mycash from any mychoice account.
- Penn National Gaming, Inc. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to alter or terminate racing rewards without prior notice to mychoice members.
- Program benefits are non-transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other program.
- Members may not distribute, loan, or in any way allow another person to use their mychoice card.
- Players cannot redeem mycash for cash with this reward program.
- All wagers totaling $2.00 or more receive a base reward of 0.1% of the wager. Players will receive a variable bonus reward based on track, wager type and takeout rate. Some wagers receive no bonus reward.
- Members who use their card for race wagers will receive mycash only. Members will not earn tier credits, Free SlotPlay® or entries into any Plainridge Park or other Penn National Gaming property promotions.
- mycash earned at Plainridge Park are not automatically recorded into a member’s account. Members must insert a mychoice card into the card reader device on any Mutuel Teller terminal or self-service machine before their next wager for their wagering to be accounted for. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the card is functioning properly and communicating with the wagering system.
- mycash will not be purged for any member that maintains an Elite or Owners Club status. For all other levels, mycash balances will expire after six (6) months of inactivity. To maintain earned comps, you must use your card at least once every six (6) months.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any mycash balance resulting from machine malfunction, operating errors, negative pools and/or fraud.