Reopening UpdatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Plainridge Park Casino. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
- Casino Hours: 24/7
- We will have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
- The installation of floor decals, plexiglass and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- The number of slot machines available will be limited.
- Banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, promotions, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited to Slack's Oyster House & Grill, Dunkin', Smashburger, Grab N' Game, and Slice, and all food and beverage must be consumed in designated areas.
- Beverage Service: 7 a.m. – 1 a.m., daily
- Alcohol Service: 8 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. (last call), daily
- Any beverage ordered while gaming must be consumed while seated at machine.
- Flutie’s Sports Pub and Revolution Lounge will remain closed.
- Valet, Dark Horse Bar, Trackside and second floor will also be closed.
- Shopping Station is now open.
- The first-floor simulcast is open and the racing schedule can be found here.
Health & Safety
- Guests, Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their entry.
- Guests are expected to maintain social distancing.
- Slot machines will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
In addition, the Governor’s guidelines for the Phase 3 opening of businesses apply, including:
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay home. Click here to view symptoms.
- Limit the size of your group to no more than six people.
- Practice social distancing and frequent hand washing to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Per Governor Baker’s new rule, effective August 1, 2020 all visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, who do not meet a travel order exemption, are required to:
- Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival, unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
- Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
Violations carry a $500 daily fine. Click here for more information on these new travel orders, including the list of lower-risk states, exemptions and other details.
Casino Hours: 24/7
The number of slot machines available will be limited.
We will have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
Guests and Team Members are required to wear masks.
Temperature checks and CDC COVID-19 Questionnaire is required from all guests before entry.
Slack's Oyster House & Grill: Reservations are required. 21+ only.
Friday – Sunday: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Last Dine In Seating: 9:45 p.m.
Take Out Available
Flutie's Sports Pub: Closed
Grab & Game:
Daily: 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Daily: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Daily: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Daily: 8 a.m. – 11p.m.
Beverage Service: 7 a.m. – 1 a.m., daily
Alcohol Service: 8 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. (last call), daily
The Valet, Dark Horse Bar, Trackside and second floor will also be closed.
Shopping Station is now open.
The first-floor simulcast is open and the racing schedule can be found here.
All live entertainment will remain suspended at this time.
Revolution Lounge will remain closed.