UpdatesAll the information you need for your visit to Plainridge Park Casino. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
In accordance with the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Baker-Polito Administration, the following measures will be implemented at 9AM on Saturday, May 29 at Plainridge Park Casino.
- Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a face covering. Fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after the last required vaccination.
- Masks are required for guests who are not fully vaccinated and must continue to distance in most settings.
- Revolution Lounge Bar will operate Friday – Saturday, 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Plainridge Park Casino will no longer require guests to provide valid identification upon entry. Guests with youthful appearances (i.e., guests that look age 30 or under) will be challenged for their ID’s.
- Flutie’s Sports Pub will continue to remain closed until further notice.
- Hours of operation will remain 24 hours/7days.
- All three entrances/exits will remain open and continue to include hand sanitization dispensers.
- Masks will remain available at all three entrances for guests who request one.
- Guests wearing masks and/or hats upon entry, will be required to lower mask and/or remove hat for identity purposes.
- Valet service will continue to remain closed (unless necessary due to physical or geographic constraints to accommodate individual guests with disabilities) until further notice.
- The Racing entrance will remain at 21+ to gain entry until further notice.
- Temperature/health checks will remain available at all three entrances for guests who wish to be checked.
- Normal capacity limits will be implemented.
- COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting protocols will continue to occur throughout the property.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be available in various areas of the gaming floor, racing areas and casino entrances.
- Coat check service will continue to remain closed until further notice.
- Plainridge Park will continue to maintain current air quality measures in place (including ongoing inspections and maintenance of HVAC systems).
For any additional information, please visit Massachusetts' website and/or the CDC's website.
Casino Hours: 24/7
Slack's Oyster House & Grill: Reservations are required. 21+ only.
Friday – Sunday: Noon – 10 p.m.
Lunch is served from noon to 4 p.m.
Last Dine In Seating: 9:45 p.m.
Take Out Available
Flutie's Sports Pub: Closed
Grab & Game:
Daily: 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Daily: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Daily: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Daily: 8 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Friday – Sunday: 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Beverage Service: 7 a.m. – 1 a.m., daily
Alcohol Service: 8 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. (last call), daily
Standing guests will be served as guests are no longer required to be seated.
The Valet, Dark Horse Bar, Trackside and second floor will also be closed.
Shopping Station is now open.
The first-floor simulcast is open and the racing schedule can be found here.
Hours of Operation
Sunday & Thursday: Noon – 10 p.m.
Monday – Wednesday: Noon – 8 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: Noon – 11 p.m.